Who are we?
Sanctuary in Barnet is a short-term mental health and wellbeing support service. We are open every day of the year, 4:30pm-10pm weekdays and 12-6pm weekends. Our goal is to help anyone in need in the Barnet Borough (aged 18+). Through compassion and integrity, we strive to make real change. We understand that reaching out for support is difficult, but we are here when you are ready
What do we do?
Our trained mental health professionals specialise in crisis de-escalation and prevention, whether you have suicidal ideation or low-level anxiety they are here to support you without judgement. Our support is person centred and what is offered depends on your needs, here is some of what we offer:
- Our helpline can provide immediate support
- We offer up to four follow up sessions with your support worker, either over the phone, via zoom or in our hub in Finchley.
- Building your support network through signposting and referrals
- Emotional support & non-judgemental listening
- Crisis de-escalation
- Education, information & advice
- Coping strategies & Grounding techniques
- Wellbeing plans
- Safety plans
- Group support
- Group activities
Even if our service isn’t the right one for you; we will try to find the right one with you.
How to contact us/refer to us?
For self referrals:
Either call us on 020 8343 5704 or email us at [email protected]
Please refer by completing this form and sending it to our email address Referral Form