Who are we?
Sanctuary in Barnet is a short-term crisis intervention and prevention service. We are open every day of the year, 4:30pm-10pm weekdays and 12-6pm weekends. We act as an A&E and Emergency services alternative, providing support to individuals in the Barnet Borough aged 18+. We understand that reaching out for support is difficult, but we are here when you are ready
What do we do?
Our trained mental health professionals specialise in crisis de-escalation and prevention. If someone is appropriate for our service, we offer an Initial Assessment with a Support worker and a follow up Support/Safety Planning session which may include the following:
- Safety Plans
- Utilising our helpline, which can provide immediate support & Crisis De-escalation
- Access to drop in sessions
- One to One follow up sessions with a support worker, either over the phone, online or at our hub in Finchley
- Building your support network through signposting and referrals
- Education, information & advice
Even if our service isn’t the right one for you; we will try to find the right one with you.
How to contact us/refer to us?
For self referrals:
Either call us on 0208 343 5704 or email us at email@example.com