Advice on Housing

Our Housing Advice Service

We provide a free and confidential service for people living in the London Borough of Enfield, that have been referred to us by a mental health professional or GP (referral Form ). 

We can help you to find new, appropriate accommodation and advise on how to progress with existing residential problems.

We will:

  • Advise clients of their eligibility for Social Housing
  • Assist clients to access reasonable, affordable, private rented accommodation
  • Complete online applications for Social Housing
  • Liaise with landlords regarding housing disrepair

Liaise with London Borough Enfield about social issues such as:

  • Homelessness, overcrowding; noise nuisance & discrimination.

Litigation Friend

We can also provide a “Litigation Friend” service, should any legal action be necessary. Please contact the team for information. If we can’t help you, we will direct you to services which can.

To find out more, call our voicemail service or email us, providing your name, contact number and a brief description of your questions or issues, and we will get back to you.


0208 906 7505

Referral Form