Social and Emotional Support to Recover from the Pandemic
Has the COVID-19 pandemic severely impacted your mental health? If you live, work or study in Enfield, we can help.
Mind in Enfield and Barnet and Citizens Advice Enfield are partnering to provide a service supporting the community recovery from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Up to 12 sessions of free counselling or emotional support delivered by Mind
- Fast track access to Citizens Advice Enfield expert advice with a dedicated caseworker
Emotional support and counselling
You can access counselling and emotional support if:
- You have experienced a bereavement during the pandemic
- You are experiencing psychological or emotional issues as a result of the pandemic: for instance, related to work, relationships or financial stress.
- You are suffering from long Covid.
Each session lasts 50 minutes and is delivered by a trained and experienced counsellor.
Before accessing counselling, you will be invited to attend a brief telephone assessment.
Contact us at [email protected] or on 020 8446 3676.
Office opening hours: Wednesday and Thursday 930am-530pm.